Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an old family recipe from the early 1900's. The recipe does not list milk as an ingredient, but I add a small amount of milk to make the batter a little thiner. This is a wonderful recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Mix all ingerdients in given order.
- Add 1/4 cup milk or water if desired.
- POUR into a well-greased 13" x 9" pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Oven heat varies so some make take longer.