Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Im saving all the taste at home recipes Im finding here. Im gonna print them out later.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 283.49 g package peanut butter chips
- 2 (737.08 g) package miniature peanut butter cups
- 946.36 ml cold 2% low-fat milk
- 2 (289.16 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 19.71 ml vanilla extract
- 3 (680.38 g) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- •Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
- • Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- • Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).