Im saving all the taste at home recipes Im finding here. Im gonna print them out later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 283.49 g package peanut butter chips
- 2 (737.08 g) package miniature peanut butter cups
- 946.36 ml cold 2% low-fat milk
- 2 (289.16 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 19.71 ml vanilla extract
- 3 (680.38 g) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1•Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
- 2• Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- 3• Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).
Browse Our Top Peanut Butter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.0
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 465.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge brownie mix