1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Wonderful easy dessert that a mom brought to one of my daughters celebration parties at school. The kids scarfed the entire bowl!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package Deluxe peanut butter brownie mix or 1 (21 1/2 ounce) package chocolate peanut butter brownie mix
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups
- peanut butter cup, sliced
- 1Line a 13"x9"x2" pan with a large sheet of aluminum foil, allowing foil to extend 2" out of both ends of dish.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using packets included in package.
- 3Bake according to package directions in prepared pan.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Lift foil out of pan.
- 6Invert brownies onto cutting board; remove foil.
- 7Cut brownies into 3/4" pieces, using a sharp knife.
- 8Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Add peanut butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 10Gently fold in half of whipped cream.
- 11Set remaining whipped cream aside (about 1 cup).
- 12Place half of brownies in bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl; top with 1 1/4 cups chopped peanut butter cup candies and half of pudding.
- 13Repeat layers with remaining half of brownies, 1 1/4 cups peanut butter cup candies, and pudding.
- 14Pipe or spoon reserved whipped cream over trifle.
- 15Garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 992.0
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 800.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cups