1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from Home Cooking Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) package family-size brownie mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1Preheat oven according to brownie mix package directions. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil, extending ends over sides.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in peanut butter chips. Pour into prepared pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3Lift foil out of pan. Invert onto cutting board. Remove foil. Cut brownies into 3/4-inch pieces with a sharp knife.
- 4Coarsely chop 20 peanut butter cups, reserving 4 for garnish.
- 5Combine pudding mix and milk in large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes, or until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- 6Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle bowl or large glass bowl. Top with half of chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon on half of pudding mixture. Repeat layering. Top with remaining whipped topping. Slice each of remaining 4 peanut butter cups into 4 long pieces. Arrange on whipped topping to garnish. Chill.
- 7Servings: 16.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Torte
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 508.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g