Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
I was playing around and came up with this, kids wanted brownies and I didn't want plain brownies, so I made this peanut butter topping to go on them, it turned out really good and rich. Doesn't really matter what size brownie you use, but with my family I use the family size in this, it can always be changed around to fit your needs. I hope you enjoy!
- Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- After allowing to cool cut brownies into 3x3" squares.
- Mix together milk and peanut butter till smooth.
- Fold in cool whip and mix till combined.
- Top brownies with 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of peanut butter mixture.
- If desired drizzle chocolate sauce over brownie and serve!
Yum, loved the hint of peanut putter the frosting adds to this brownie. Thank you