Recipe by Bradshaw Brood
I was playing around and came up with this, kids wanted brownies and I didn't want plain brownies, so I made this peanut butter topping to go on them, it turned out really good and rich. Doesn't really matter what size brownie you use, but with my family I use the family size in this, it can always be changed around to fit your needs. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (or more, depending on taste)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- After allowing to cool cut brownies into 3x3" squares.
- Mix together milk and peanut butter till smooth.
- Fold in cool whip and mix till combined.
- Top brownies with 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of peanut butter mixture.
- If desired drizzle chocolate sauce over brownie and serve!