1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Brownie Supreme
Bradshaw Brood's Note:
I was playing around and came up with this, kids wanted brownies and I didn't want plain brownies, so I made this peanut butter topping to go on them, it turned out really good and rich. Doesn't really matter what size brownie you use, but with my family I use the family size in this, it can always be changed around to fit your needs. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownies as directed on package.
- 2After allowing to cool cut brownies into 3x3" squares.
- 3Mix together milk and peanut butter till smooth.
- 4Fold in cool whip and mix till combined.
- 5Top brownies with 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of peanut butter mixture.
- 6If desired drizzle chocolate sauce over brownie and serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (1003 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 254.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g