Duncan Hines recipe - http://www.duncanhines.com/recipes/brownies/dh/peanut-butter-brownie-squares
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon all-vegetable shortening
- 1Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray only the bottom of 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3For frosting, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, milk and butter in small bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended. Spread over warm brownies.
- 4For drizzle, place chocolate chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute or until melted. Drizzle over frosting. Allow chocolate drizzle to set before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 73.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g