Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Duncan Hines recipe - http://www.duncanhines.com/recipes/brownies/dh/peanut-butter-brownie-squares
- 1 (20 ounce) packagechewy fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon all-vegetable shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray only the bottom of 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- For frosting, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, milk and butter in small bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended. Spread over warm brownies.
- For drizzle, place chocolate chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute or until melted. Drizzle over frosting. Allow chocolate drizzle to set before cutting into bars.