Prep 20 mins
Cook 26 mins
Straight from the Betty Crocker brownie mix box
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's pieces
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for dark or nonstick pan).
- Spray or grease bottom of 12 inch pizza pan.
- Make brownie batter as directed on bow using water, oil, and egg.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 26 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, stir frosting and peanut butter until well blended.
- Spread on brownie.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter pieces.