This recipe is from a friend of mine on Facebook.I am so glad I got the recipe from her!This is a simple yet SINFUL pie! Cook time does not include chill time. Recipezaar needed me to include the ingredients that go into the brownie mix in order to submit this recipe. I am not exactly sure of the amounts now that the brownie box has been discarded, so I am estimating the amount of water and oil. Each brownie box may be different so just go by the directions on the one you are making.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package using egg, water and oil, if that is what your brownie mix directs.
- Pour into greased 9" pie plate.Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Scoop out center,leaving 1/2 inch thick rim around edge and a thin layer of brownie on the bottom. Reserve brownie pieces.
- Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup peanut butter; mix well.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon onto crust; top with reserved brownie pieces.
- Microwave remaining peanut butter 1 minute; stir. Drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.