1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
heather in Ont,'s Note:
A delicious rich tasting soft cookie that is quick and easy to make. If you love brownies or peanut butter give these a try. The original recipe (Pillsbury Bake Off - 41 Contest submitted by Deb McGowan) calls for 1-cup peanut butter and 1 cup powder sugar. I had lots left over so I have decreased it to 3/4 cup each on this recipe. The 1st batch I didn't press the peanut butter ball down enough but still tasted great. Make sure you let them cool as the peanut butter holds the heat and you may burn your mouth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Beat Brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).
- 3Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet to make 24 cookies.
- 4Place approximately 2 inches apart.
- 5In another bowl mix peanut butter and powdered sugar with spoon until mixture forms a ball.
- 6With hands, roll teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.
- 7Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set.
- 9Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- 10Cool at least 30 minutes.
- 11Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie (frosting optional).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 139.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g