Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Found off a "Bake-Off" pamphlet.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate fudge frosting, spread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg until well blended.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart to make 24 cookies, smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoons into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into the center of each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool cookies on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
- Remove cooled cookies from cookie sheets. Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.