2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Someone brought these into work and they were yummy..love to make them for my grandchildren.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350*.
- 2In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blended( dough will be sticky).
- 3Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies, smooth edges of each to form round cookie.
- 4In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball.
- 5With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.
- 6Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- 7Bake at 350* for 10-14 minutes or until edges are set.
- 8Cool 1 minutes, remove from cookie sheets.
- 9Cool at least 30 minutes.
- 10Spread thin layer of canned frosting over peanut butter portion of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g