Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Someone brought these into work and they were yummy..love to make them for my grandchildren.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350*.
- In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blended( dough will be sticky).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies, smooth edges of each to form round cookie.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball.
- With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls.
- Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
- Bake at 350* for 10-14 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool 1 minutes, remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of canned frosting over peanut butter portion of each cookie.