Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Yummy cheesecake with a cookie crust!!!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon water (for cookie mix)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (for cookie mix)
- 1 egg (for cookie mix)
- 1 (21 ounce) boxbetty crocker ultimate fudge brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- 2 tablespoons water (for brownie mix)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (for brownie mix)
- 2 eggs (for brownie mix)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare dough as directed on cookie pouch. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Meanwhile, make brownie mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan and bake. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Wrap outside bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan with foil to prevent leaking. Spray inside bottom and side of pan with cooking spray. Press cookie dough on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan. Bake crust 13 to 15 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, just until blended. Stir in vanilla.
- Crumble 2 cups of cooled brownies into coarse crumbs. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over cookie dough crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until edge of cheesecake is set at least 2 inches from edge of pan but center of cheesecake still jiggles slightly when moved. Run small metal spatula around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Turn oven off; open oven door at least 4 inches. Let cheesecake remain in oven 30 minutes. Cool in pan on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight before serving. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack 1 hour.
- To serve, carefully run small metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen. Remove foil and side of pan. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave caramel topping uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds until thoroughly heated. Top individual servings with caramel topping. Store cheesecake covered in refrigerator.