An easy dessert/treat that wows!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Brownie Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cupcake pan with paper liners (12 total). Place cocoa & shortening in large mixing bowl, set mixer on low to combine. Slowly drizzle in melted butter until combined. Increase speed to medium and beat in 1 egg at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in flour & baking powder, combine thoroughly.
- Evenly spoon into 12 cupcakes.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Cool slightly on cooling rack.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon peanut butter (creamy or crunchy) into center of each cupcake.
- Cool completely, then sprinkle with peanut butter & chocolate chips.