- 2 1⁄4 cups flour (divided for separate use)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, cold
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 (8 ounce) chocolate bars, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Line a 9x13 pan with foil.
- Combine 2 cups flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in the butter with pastry cutter or two knives until it is course crumbs. Mix in Peanut butter chips. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat 1/4 cup flour and remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over crust.
- Bake additional 20 or until set. Cool. Use foil to lift out of pan. Cut into bars and enjoy!