1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
6 pack mama's Note:
Great bar cookie/brownies. These are a favorite at our family summer picnics!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and egg until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup for topping.
- 2Firmly press remaining mixture into a greased 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine the milk, chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Spread over crust.
- 4Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until brownies pull away from the pan.
- 6Cool on a wire rack. Cut into 24 bars.
- 7Note: You can use 3/4 cup of peanut butter for more peanut butter flavor or try adding peanut butter chips to the batter.
- 8For a finer topping I put the 1 cup of reserved cake mix toping in my food processer for a few seconds before sprinkling on the top of the batter.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g