Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Biggest Loser Weight-Loss Planner. This recipe is so simple and tasty. Before I could sit down to enjoy my breakfast, my kids had this half devoured and wanting their own. Usually they are cereal or pop-tarts only for breakfast. Not anymore.
- 1 small banana, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat banana cream yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- Place bana halves in small banana split dish or shallow bowl, with cut sides facing inward.
- Spread peanut butter evenly over open banana.
- Spoon yogurt in the middle.
- Top with cereal.
- Serve immediatley.
A great way to start the day. I made exactly as directed. I think it would be good to play around with different flavors of yogurt. Thanks Grumpy Chef for posting this Biggest Loser treat.
I thought this was really good. I LOVE peanut butter but I hate all the calories, even in the reduced fat kind, so I used about 1/4 tsp natural PB-found it to be fine. I combined some fat free cottage cheese & low carb vanilla yogurt & put that in the center, and topped it with Fiber One cereal. It was wonderful. Great new way to get fruit & protein in! Thanks for sharing.