From The Biggest Loser Weight-Loss Planner. This recipe is so simple and tasty. Before I could sit down to enjoy my breakfast, my kids had this half devoured and wanting their own. Usually they are cereal or pop-tarts only for breakfast. Not anymore.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small banana, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 cup low-fat banana cream yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- 1Place bana halves in small banana split dish or shallow bowl, with cut sides facing inward.
- 2Spread peanut butter evenly over open banana.
- 3Spoon yogurt in the middle.
- 4Top with cereal.
- 5Serve immediatley.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut-Butter Breakfast Banana Split
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat banana cream yogurt