Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Beat mixture well.
- Pour batter into a greased or non stick bread tin.
- Bake for 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- This recipe will make one large loaf or 2 small ones.
Luckily I was watching this recipe as it was in the oven it was fully baked in 45 minutes. It came out alittle dry but maybe that is to be expected with peanut butter??!! I will try recipe one more time with maybe a little more milk and bake at 300 degrees.
Mimi this was really good! Nice and moist but not as peanut buttery as I had hoped. Maybe it was my brand or maybe next time I will use chunky or add some chopped peanuts. Made a great toast with strawberry jam! TY kiddo!
Easy to throw together, and comes out beautiful! It was a little too salty and not quite sweet enough for me, though. Still, it's definately worth tweaking! Thanks for sharing