1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Bread
Little Black Apron's Note:
From Peanut Butter Cookbook, 101 Recipes with Peanut Butter, by CQ Products, ISBN-13: 978-1-56383-160-7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, soda, and salt together.
- 2Cream brown sugar and peanut butter.
- 3Add well beaten egg and stir in flavoring.
- 4Add flour mixture alternatively with buttermilk and blend well.
- 5Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350 for 50 minutes.
- 6Cool to lukewarm before slicing.
- 7Note: When I made this, I halved the recipe and it baked in 30 minutes. I also omitted the sifting.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Bread
Serving Size: 1 (873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2560.6
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 221.3 mg
- Sodium 3430.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 418.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 236.2 g
- Protein 69.3 g