Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Fantastic way to get the vitamins you need with this great tasting easy to make bread!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- preheat oven to 350.
- sift flour, sugar baking powder and salt into bowl.
- Add peanut butter and egg.
- work with a fork until well combined.
- stir in milk.
- spoon into greased 5x9 loaf pan.
- bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until loaf shrinks from sides of the pan.