Recipe by AndreaVT96
An easy recipe for peanut butter bread. This makes a dense, heavy bread--I think it's good for breakfast or a snack.
Top Review by Chef Treenie
I have been using this same recipe for many years!...was gonna post it myself, but I see that you beat me to it. This bread is easy to make and oh so divine with that morning cup of coffee or tea.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add milk, mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mix and beat well.
- Place in greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45-50 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan.