You can also attach a dog bone shaped biscuit cutter with a pretty ribbon to this jar mix..will make a 1 pint gift...to yield about 36 biscuits...makes a nice gift for a friend who is adopting a new member of the family..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add These To Bake
- 1Mix all ingredients and pour into pint jar.
- 2Attach the following instruction to a gift tag.
- 3Please include these instructions with your jar gift.
- 4PEANUT BUTTER BOWSER BISCUITS.
- 5Heat oven to 400°F.
- 6Empty contents of jar into a large bowl.
- 7Add 1 cup peanut butter and 3/4 cup milk.
- 8Stir until well mixed.
- 9Place mixture on floured surface and knead.
- 10Roll out dough to 1/4" thick.
- 11Cut into shapes.
- 12Place 1" apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 13Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Bowser Biscuits (For Doggies)
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g