Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can also attach a dog bone shaped biscuit cutter with a pretty ribbon to this jar mix..will make a 1 pint gift...to yield about 36 biscuits...makes a nice gift for a friend who is adopting a new member of the family..
- Mix all ingredients and pour into pint jar.
- Attach the following instruction to a gift tag.
- Please include these instructions with your jar gift.
- PEANUT BUTTER BOWSER BISCUITS.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Empty contents of jar into a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup peanut butter and 3/4 cup milk.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place mixture on floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough to 1/4" thick.
- Cut into shapes.
- Place 1" apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
This was great! It was so cheap and easy, I made enough for the shelter pups and my dog. :) I ended up adding some black strap molasses to a batch, it made my dog beg before it was out of the oven! Thank you!