Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We have a beautiful golden retriever named, Scout. He is our joy! I make these for him and he loves for it! I even cut them out with a dog bone cookie cutter!
- 1 2⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- In a large bowel, place all ingredients;.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place mixture on floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut into shapes of your choice.
- Place 1-inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were very easy to make and my pups - all 3! - loved them! I made my treats a little thicker than specified so I cooked them at 350 for about 5 minutes longer. My furbabies thank you for this yummy recipe!