Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe sounds very easy and yummy! From "Skippy Peanut Butter" Website!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup prepared creamy chocolate frosting
- Prepare, bake and cool cake mix according to package directions for 2 round cake pans.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat milk, pudding and Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter 2 minutes or until blended.
- Spread top of one cake layer with pudding mixture.
- Top with second cake layer, then spread top with remaining frosting.
- Drizzle, if desired, with melted Peanut Butter.
Nice change from the traditonal boston cream pie. VERY rich,I loved the peanut butter filling-a keeper for sure. thanks for sharing