Recipe by joannaf73
My mom made these every Christmas. I thought the recipe was lost, but just found it in her things. I don't want to loose this again, so am posting it to share these wonderful treats!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 bar paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the main ingrediants, then chill.
- Roll in small balls and set on wax paper aside.
- Make topping in a double boilers over hot boiling water.
- Dip balls in chocolate once ready, place back on wax paper on top of cookie sheet.
- Chill for 1 hour.