Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good addition to a Christmas cookie platter.
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Mix powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Heat butter and peanut butter over low heat until melted. Stir into crumb mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1" balls.
- Heat chocolate chips and shortening until melted. Dip balls into chocolate to coat.
- Cool on wax paper, then refrigerate until firm.
This should have double the peanut butter listed. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong as the mixture kept falling apart after rolling the balls. VERY frustrating experience.