One of the favorite cookes that Mom made at Christmas time! A no-bake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter with melted butter and mix until peanut butter "Melts".
- 2Add vanilla, coconut, crumbs, sugar and nuts; mix well.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 4Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet, spaced at least an inch apart.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- 6Combine chocolate and paraffin in a double boiler. Heat until melted and smooth.
- 7Dip each chilled ball into the chocolate mixture and return to pan.
- 8Refrigerate until set, at least 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Bon-Bons
Serving Size: 1 (1668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: