Recipe by Kim D.
These cookies are so simple to make and they always received lots of compliments.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I added more peanut butter based on the review by DomesticGoddess22. I rolled the dough into balls and then rolled the balls in colored sugar to make them more festive. I added the kisses as soon as I took the cookies out of the oven, let them set a bit and then smoothed the peak down with a knife, that way they stack in my cookie containers much easier (once they have cooled of course) Let the cookies set a bit before moving from the cookie sheet or they will crumble. Even more simple (and IMHO better tasting) use a tube of peanut butter cookie dough.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 42 hershey's milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break apart cookie dough into pieces and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. (You can use an electric mixer if you prefer).
- Fill cookie press with dough and choose a flower shapped disk.
- Press dough onto a baking stone (or baking sheet), about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- While cookies are warm, press one Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Cool about 2-3 minutes on baking stone or baking sheet, then remove cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.