Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are so simple to make and they always received lots of compliments.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 42 hershey's milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break apart cookie dough into pieces and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. (You can use an electric mixer if you prefer).
- Fill cookie press with dough and choose a flower shapped disk.
- Press dough onto a baking stone (or baking sheet), about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- While cookies are warm, press one Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Cool about 2-3 minutes on baking stone or baking sheet, then remove cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
I added more peanut butter based on the review by DomesticGoddess22. I rolled the dough into balls and then rolled the balls in colored sugar to make them more festive. I added the kisses as soon as I took the cookies out of the oven, let them set a bit and then smoothed the peak down with a knife, that way they stack in my cookie containers much easier (once they have cooled of course) Let the cookies set a bit before moving from the cookie sheet or they will crumble. Even more simple (and IMHO better tasting) use a tube of peanut butter cookie dough.
Delicious! But I would add more peanut butter next time and I also added 1 tb of vanilla. YUM! Make sure to let them cool, or they crumble VERY easily! LOL THANK YOU for this easy quick cookie recipe!
I am FAMOUS for these! - Such an easy quick recipe, to do as a drop cookioe or cookie press! You can find this in the Delightful Desserts cookbook, page 12. I do these alot with my children, and in my kids cooking classes. Fancy and delicious. What more could you want?