1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Blossoms (Pampered Chef)
Kim D.'s Note:
These cookies are so simple to make and they always received lots of compliments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 42 hershey's milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Break apart cookie dough into pieces and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. (You can use an electric mixer if you prefer).
- 4Fill cookie press with dough and choose a flower shapped disk.
- 5Press dough onto a baking stone (or baking sheet), about 1-inch apart.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8While cookies are warm, press one Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- 9Cool about 2-3 minutes on baking stone or baking sheet, then remove cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Blossoms (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g