Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are so simple to make and they always received lots of compliments.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Blossoms (Pampered Chef) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 42 hershey's milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break apart cookie dough into pieces and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. (You can use an electric mixer if you prefer).
- Fill cookie press with dough and choose a flower shapped disk.
- Press dough onto a baking stone (or baking sheet), about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- While cookies are warm, press one Hershey kiss into the middle of each cookie.
- Cool about 2-3 minutes on baking stone or baking sheet, then remove cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
I added more peanut butter based on the review by DomesticGoddess22. I rolled the dough into balls and then rolled the balls in colored sugar to make them more festive. I added the kisses as soon as I took the cookies out of the oven, let them set a bit and then smoothed the peak down with a knife, that way they stack in my cookie containers much easier (once they have cooled of course) Let the cookies set a bit before moving from the cookie sheet or they will crumble. Even more simple (and IMHO better tasting) use a tube of peanut butter cookie dough.
Delicious! But I would add more peanut butter next time and I also added 1 tb of vanilla. YUM! Make sure to let them cool, or they crumble VERY easily! LOL THANK YOU for this easy quick cookie recipe!
I am FAMOUS for these! - Such an easy quick recipe, to do as a drop cookioe or cookie press! You can find this in the Delightful Desserts cookbook, page 12. I do these alot with my children, and in my kids cooking classes. Fancy and delicious. What more could you want?