Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter Blossoms recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 118.29 ml Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 414.03 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- CREAM together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- TOP each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.