1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Blossoms
Jif® Recipes's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- 1HEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2CREAM together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
- 3STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- 4SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6TOP each cookie immediately with an unwrapped chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 783.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Crisco® Butter Shortening
milk chocolate pieces