Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious cookie that's easy to make. Kids love them
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 48 milk chocolate kisses
- Cream butter and peanut butter. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients and gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape into small 1 inch balls.
- Roll in 1/3 cup sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Do not press down.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Top with a chocolate kiss immediately. Press down until cookie cracks around the edges.
Yum! My son chose this recipe and made them himself. Delicious classic cookie. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Some of the best peanut butter cookies I've had. They were a hit at my husbands work! The dough was a bit soft to work with initially, it might be easier to refrigerate the dough for a bit before rolling them but it's not necessary. Thanks for sharing!
These were just perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. The cookie was soft and had just the right amount of peanut butter flavor. They are one of those cookies that just gets better the next day. YUM.