1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
A delicious cookie that's easy to make. Kids love them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and peanut butter. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- 2Sift dry ingredients and gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- 3Shape into small 1 inch balls.
- 4Roll in 1/3 cup sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Do not press down.
- 5Bake in 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Top with a chocolate kiss immediately. Press down until cookie cracks around the edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1050 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g