Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
From the Penzey's catalog, submitted by Daryl MacKinnon. These are really good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugar, peanut butter, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture and mix until smooth. Stir in chocolate bits.
- Spread into an ungreased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 32-37 minutes. They will be cracking and brown around the edges when done.
- Cool, cut, and serve.