- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 ounces chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -6 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt in small amounts.
- Slowly pour in milk and continue mixing until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until set but not browned.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients and beat on medium-high speed.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread onto cooled blondies an enjoy.