Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Fluffy peanut butter blondies topped with a rich and creamy chocolate frosting
Make and share this Peanut Butter Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt in small amounts.
- Slowly pour in milk and continue mixing until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until set but not browned.
- For frosting, combine all ingredients and beat on medium-high speed.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Spread onto cooled blondies an enjoy.