Recipe by Laouli
This is a recipe I received from one of my co-workers. These are requested for every potg luck and bake sale. They always sell out in minutes! Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt Butter and sugar.
- Slowly add one egg at a time to the butter and sugar and blend well.
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly sift the flour, salt, and baking powder into the butter/sugar mixture and blend well.
- Slowly mix in the Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chips.
- In a 9x13 baking pan (at list one inch deep) pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for approx 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for approx 1 hour in order to cut.