Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Your dog will love this treat. Forget those expensive brand names your dog will prefere this homemade biscuit.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oat flour, soy flour and baking powder.
- In a blender, blend peanut butter and milk.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly.
- Roll out dough 1/4 inches.
- thick and cut into squares or use a cookie cutter.
- Place biscuits on baking sheet about 1/2 inches.
- apart and bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Biscuits should be refrigerated or frozen.
Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #17. My two dogs chowed down on these like nobody's business. I suspected they would since they love peanut butter. My puppies thank you, RecipeNut!