- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter and peanut butter in a small sauce pan, remove from heat.
- Mix peanut butter mixture with graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar until completely blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with 4 tbsp of peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.