Recipe by WI Cheesehead
Posting to save.
Top Review by 2Bleu
We tagged this for PRMR game because it sounded yummy and simple to make. I quartered the amount however, as I was a bit leary from previous reviews. I used 1.5x the flour called for hoping this would give it some density. Unfortunately it fell as soon as I removed it from the oven and the taste was just 'okay'. As one reviewer stated, this recipe has potential. Maybe as a cookie recipe? Sorry WI, we really wanted this to work.
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sucanat or 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla