Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe uses a cake mix. Very tasty.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces reese's peanut butter chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix cake mix, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add chips and pecans.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- These are chewy and may not look done but are. Cool and cut into bars.
easy and tasty. Used choc. chips and was great. cant wait to try different flavored chips. thank you