Recipe by Pierre Dance
This came from my friend Jolene. of course, I "HAD" to change it a bit, I can't help myself. It's a bit much for most Fish but it goes well with almost alything else especially Chicken and Turkey. Come to think of it maybe you'll like it with Fish. Give it a try.
- 1 cup old fashioned peanut butter, smooth or crunchy,stirred well to mix oil back into the solids.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, Cholulla or Tapatio