Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
From Eat Better America.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter, spread
- 4 (8 -10 inch) whole wheat tortillas or 4 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the honey over each tortilla.
- Top with banana slices and chocolate chips.
- Roll up tortillas. Secure with toothpicks.
Very good and easy to make! This made a great snack! Thanks for sharing.
I made these for the kiddos in the daycare today for their snack and they told me to give you a "high five" (five stars), lol. Great one!
This was good and very easy to make. I think I will use a little less peanut butter next time because i think I went a bit overboard. My 2 1/2 year old son was able to help easily too by spreading the peanut butter and placing the banana slices, and he loves to help as much as he can so that is always a big plus.