1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Banana Wrap
An easy, yummy snack recipe that I thought of. It good makes breakfast, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on the tortilla.
- 2Slice banana into thin pieces.
- 3Place banana pieces onto half of the tortilla, on top of the peanut butter. Don't try to over fill the tortilla!
- 4If the banana is too big, just eat the extra slices.
- 5Fold the tortilla in half, to cover the banana slices.
- 6Microwave 20-30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 367.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.9 g