Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice lunch or snack for kids (or adults)!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 3 -4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons clear honey or 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Spread peanut butter over each tortilla. Top each with mashed banana and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
- Roll up and slice crosswise in half.
I made it for my son with honey and he liked it a lot. Thanks Carrie :) Made for Cookbook tag game
I love honey drizzled on bananas and really enjoyed this wrap. I used about 1-1/2 tablespoons of PB per wrap because we wanted the flavor to stand out.