Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
My husband made this for me one Sunday morning. I make it all the time now. Great pick-me-up when you have an energy leakage. Make sure you have lots of milk on hand when you eat this!
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, to taste
- Toast bread to your liking.
- Divide peanut butter and spread on toast.
- Drizzle honey over the peanut butter.
- Cut bananas length wise and lay across peanut butter.
- Heat in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.
- Note: I usually half this if I'm eating alone-it is pretty filling.
Mmmm....this was a great simple breakfast. I halved the recipe and only used a light drizzle of honey. Perfect with a cup of tea. I can't believe I've never tried one these before. Thanks for sharing this goodie, I'll be making it again for sure.
Made this for the DM, she loves peanut butter and bananas but not so keen on honey so I used a sugar free maple syrup which suits here dietary needs better and she devoured two slices enjoying every moutfull, thank you Hadice made for Everyday A Holiday tag game in celebration of Peanut Butter Day.