1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter Banana Tart
4 hrs 20 mins
This is sinful! Three of my favorite food groups--peanut butter, chocolate and bananas team together in this wonderful dessert. Don't look at the nutritional information and for once have a good time! The recipe is from Wilton Industries, Inc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml milk
- 85.04 g package banana cream pudding and pie filling mix (not instant) or 85.04 g package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- plus 1/4 teaspoon banana flavoring
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 1-2 medium sliced banana
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together.
- 3Press into a 9 x 1 1/8" round tart pan that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Place tart pan on cookie sheet and bake crust for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Prepare the pudding with milk and cook according to package directions.
- 7Remove from heat and allow the pudding to set up slightly, about 10 minutes.
- 8Stir peanut butter into cooled pudding then pour into prepared crust.
- 9Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the top to prevent a film from forming and chill for several hours or overnight.
- 10When ready to serve, slice bananas and dip into orange juice to prevent browning).
- 11Arrange sliced bananas on top of tart and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- 12Serve and sit back and watch your guests enjoy.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Banana Tart
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 280.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cream pudding and pie filling mix