So good--so easy! I bought a $10 sandwich maker from WalMart and it came with a few recipes, one was for a Monte Cristo (which is ham n cheese, dipped in egg and cooked like French toast). So I thought I could try something similar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Plug in and turn on your sandwich maker.
- 2If your bread is the "larger" size, cut the bread to fit your sandwich maker.
- 3Slather 2 pieces of bread with as much peanut butter as you like.
- 4Lay sliced bananas on the peanut butter to cover sandwich.
- 5Place the last two slices of bread on top of the bananas (if you really like peanut butter, you may peanut butter them first).
- 6In a small dish, beat together eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- 7Spray sandwich maker down with Oil Spray.
- 8Take each sandwich and turn it in the egg to coat.
- 9Place in sandwich maker and close until finished.
- 10On a plate place the sandwiches. I like to top with some strawberries n sugar (like shortcake strawberries) and a little maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Banana Stuffed French Toast With Sandwich Maker
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 319.3 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 20.0 g