Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Someone had posted a request for a recipe of this sort and it jogged my memory back to a salad my mom used to make. The mayo and coconut are certainly optional and the banana could be topped with something else.
- 4 bananas
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (more if you like)
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- shredded coconut (to garnish)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Slice bananas in half lengthwise.
- Spread peanut butter on 4 of the banana halves than put the top back on, like a sandwich.
- Place the lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates and put the banana/peanut butter "sandwich" on top of the lettuce.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on top of the banana.
- Sprinkle with coconut.